S.A.R. Mt Lofty Train Station and 520 Class Engine c1945 – Mouse Pad – IN COLOUR
The 525 Class Engines, nicknamed the “Whispering Giants” were built in the 1940’s due to the requirement of the South Australian Railways needing high speed additional tractive power for the movement of Troops in the period and also to cope with the inclines of the Adelaide Hills.
This Engine was named Sir Willoughby Norrie and entered service on 22 February 1945.
The idyllic scene in the leafy Adelaide Hills is beautifully colourised to authentically replicate how this magnificent engine would have appeared at the the station on this wintry day in 1945
Take advantage of this offer today as these popular mouse pads are limited to 200 World Wide.